Deposit Status / Transaction History
VIEWING TRANSACTION HISTORY:
- View deposits for a particular recipient
- View transaction / order history
- View the status of your transaction
- View the receipt number
- Send money to a previous recipient
- Funds typically apply within minutes.
- : Funds typically post to a prison account in 48 hours.
- : Transactions could take up to 3 business days before the charge is finalized on an account.
Once the transaction is complete you will receive an email with your receipt number and the status of the transaction (i.e. Approved, Pending or Under Review).
You can also check the status from "My Dashboard", where you can view "Order History".
Click View History to verify the status of your transaction.
- Recent Transactions will opens showing the status of your transaction.
- If the status of the transaction is "Under Review" or "Pending".
- Hover over the status details for assistance as needed.
Your card will not be charged unless the transaction is "Approved.” However, your credit card company may place a hold on the funds. Contact your card company for fund release times.
Access Corrections is only able to verify that your transaction has been processed and does not have access to the inmate’s account balance.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.