Creating an Account
Before you can send money, an account must be created.
Click the Play icon or the link below to watch the video -
WATCH VIDEO: "How to Create an Account"
- Click the Create Account button from the top menu.
- Provide full legal name.
- Enter a valid address recognized by United States Postal Service.
- The billing address must match the address associated with the credit card you plan to use.
- A valid US based landline or cellphone (non-internet call) number is required and may require verification.
- Complete and accurate date of birth.
- A valid email is required and must be verified.
- A strong password is required to protect your account Follow the 'Password Rule' validation carefully
Your email can only be changed once, so make sure a valid email is provided.
- Make sure all required fields are completed accurately or you will be unable to submit the form.
- The submit form button will say 'Missing Required Info' until all required fields are completed.
By law, Access Corrections is required to collect certain information from each customer before a transaction can be processed. Please be sure your Access Corrections account is updated with your most current information.
: We currently do not accept online or phone payments from U.S. Territories. Please use Mail Order Deposits to send money if from those locations.
** Money Order options only apply to participating locations.